Saturday, June 11, 2011

Here We Go!

I'm finally packed up and ready to go to! My parents are pacing in my apartment, anxious to drop me off at the airport. We managed to sneak Buddha the bulldog into the apartment where he has been happily sniffing and snooping all afternoon as I've been getting everything ready. Turns out I don't pack lightly. It seems to me that in a 6 week span I could potentially need just about everything I own. I stopped just short of bringing my printer and a toolbox. Most everything else I can think of is coming with me. I can't wait to see the circus act that will be me trying to manage my bags. It won't be pretty.
I'm very excited to get started on this adventure and to meet my fellow Snorri participants and family members over in Iceland. I think this will be an amazing 6 weeks.

1 comment: